Following are the campaign statuses and their meaning in platform:
- Draft: Campaign gets a Draft status when any advertiser creates a campaign and saves as draft. Advertiser can edit the draft version to make changes.
- Pending: After filling up all the valid details in campaign creation page, advertiser sends a campaign for approval. Pending status means campaign is under approval. (Once approved, campaign status will be Running)
- Running: Campaign is currently running based on provided budget, dates and other audience targeting information.
- Paused: Advertiser can pause any running campaign. Paused campaign can be resumed by advertiser.
- Expired: Based on the provided end-date and time of any campaign, campaign stops running, this status is called Expired. Expired campaign can be re-run by advertiser.
- Deleted: Advertiser can delete any campaign. Further, advertiser can duplicate any deleted campaign.