Advertiser can create a campaign with following creative ad types:
- Ticker Banner
For more information on creative types, click here
Steps to create a campaign:
- Open app.iqm.com in browser and login with Advertiser credentials. (if you forgot your password, you can reset it here)
- On successful login, you will land on Dashboard screen. Now, click on New Campaign button on top-left side.
- Add campaign information and details in first section, i.e. Campaign info.
- Campaign Name
- Country, Timezone
- Advertiser Domain, Publisher category
- Budget Pacing, Daily budget, Max Bid (Click here for more info)
- Creative Types, Campaign Type
- Campaign Group (Click here for more info)
- Device Type, Campaign Start Date & time and End Date & time
4. Upload creatives and checkout previews. click here to understand what information to be provided for each creative types.
Provide all the creative specific information ( following is the banner ad sample)
5. Provide Audience Targeting information
Here, you can target audience by
- Technology ( Carriers, Network types, Traffic, Device Manufacturer, OS )
- Location ( Geo Fencing, Zipcode, DMA, Cong. Dist., State Senate, State House )
- Bid Strategies ( Conv. Optimization, Bid Optimization, Impression Capping, Budget Capping )
- Advanced Targeting ( Select Exchanges, Whitelist / Blacklist specific or groups of inventories or Audiences, Deal IDs )
- Schedule the campaign run time
- Select Segment of audience from available options
6. Finally, click on Run Campaign button. It will send your campaign for approval. On approval, the advertiser will receive a notification email.